These services are key components to help our clients gain an accurate understanding of marine and freshwater environments. With a diversified inventory of oceanographic, limnological and environmental instrumentation, along with trained experienced specialists, we are able to respond rapidly to client requirements. We routinely monitor:
- In Situ & Real-Time Current Velocity Profiling
- Directional Wave Monitoring
- Water Level and Tide
- Conductivity, Temperature and Depth Profiling (CTD)
- Chemical & Biological Water Column Sampling
- In Situ & Real-Time Water Quality Monitoring
- Dye Dilution Studies
- Thermal Plume Mapping
INDEMAR acts as the field data acquisition arm of engineers, modelers and owners. Typical projects we support include: port and harbor development, wastewater and industrial outfalls, power plant intakes/outfalls, marine crossings (pipelines, cables, and bridges), offshore disposal, resource development, etc.
In addition, oceanographic data, coupled with bathymetry and sediment sampling, provides the boundary conditions for numerical and physical modeling.